Written on Modified on
Nokia Bell Labs Future X for industries architecture
The Future X architecture harnesses technologies such as Industrial Internet of Things, edge computing, cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, and high-performance networking - including 5G - to drive dramatic productivity improvements across a wide range of industrial sectors.
With the Future X architecture for railways, you can begin a digital transformation that leads to lower operational costs, faster time to delivery for freight and a better customer experience for your passengers.
- Connect people, sensors, trains, video monitors and automated train control systems with the highest security and reliability
- Get the fast response times you need to support safety equipment, next-generation signaling, IoT applications and video analytics
- Increase network capacity where it's needed to address passenger surges, rush-hour congestion or high demand for on-board connectivity
- Use data processing and analytics systems to boost efficiency or enable new services
- Create value with open platforms that can apply analytics, operational systems and automation to any rail application